Bedroom 5 – Ohana Cottage:
**Note when choosing our 4-bedroom option, the ohana cottage will not be available.**
- Private, spacious cottage with private entrance. The cottage is not attached to the main house.
- King bed
- Sitting room and bedroom have flat screen televisions
- Outdoor garden shower
- Dual vanities
- Large private lanai with outdoor living and dining areas
- Cottage Kitchen includes refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, silverware
- Washer and Dryer
- Views: Garden
- Perfect for nanny, chef, private retreat area or separate office
GUEST PRIVILEGES AND RESORT FEES:
- Access to Club Concierge
- Resort charging privileges for Four Seasons pools, spa, tennis, golf, fitness center, restaurants and other resort amenities (no access to the Owners’ Canoe Club or Ke’olu Golf Course)
- Resort Fees: The daily resort fees vary throughout the year from $65/day for each adult to $250/day for each adult. Resort fees for children ages 5-13 range from $32.50/day to $125/day. All details, including options for paying the resort fees, are available upon request. Note: You may opt out of paying daily resort fees for your entire visit — you will still have access to the beach and restaurants.
The Estate is professionally managed by Kema Kama known for superior standards and consistent quality for over eleven years at Hualalai. Kema offers dependable service and prompt communication with guests. The Kema Kama team of property management professionals is dedicated to excellence and will assure that your stay is exceptional.